April 7, 2007

All Glory to Colour!

I haven't been able to update my blog as often as I would like lately, but I chock that up to being busy. Who would have thought it's difficult to work all day and then come home and 'turn on the funny'?

I present to you the first bit of colour on this site, complements of my brother, Darron. He surprised me recently with this vibrant technicolor version of my drawing. I think it's cool. My favourite part is that now the two guys' shirts make me think of the
Hypno-toad. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.


For those of you wondering what's been going on with the zombie comic, fear not! I have been working away at it with not one but both hands deep in my underground sketching facility, and I offer this as proof. Expect the next installment... eventually!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're using BOTH hands in this endeavour? Wow, you're committed...to allow your sex life to take such a hit like that...

Anonymous said...

...and as far as the colored cartoon, I stared at the shirts for hours. Now my dogs are dead, my pants smell like rosemary, and my blood itches...what the hell?