July 21, 2007

Procrastination! Just what I wanted!

Today is my birthday, my third one in Korea in fact, so I decided to give myself a small gift - slacking off. That's right, no comic this weekend. My apologies to the loyal Mitch and Roland reader. (Ha. I crack myself up)

Lately all my creative juices have been diverted to sweat production as the summer is becoming increasingly hot. The humidity is reaching what I shall call "standing sweat" levels. Meaning, that even in the middle of the night, wearing a t-shirt and shorts, you can sweat simply by standing in place. That, my friends, is humid. Most of the time in Canada I was used to summer nights turning generally chilly. "Cover the tomatoes, or the frost'll get 'em!"

Korean summer is like being in a greenhouse or aquarium at times.

So, as I said, sorry for leaving you high and drawingless. I'll get back to my normal grind next week. I'm also going to pull my crap together and get the next chapter of the zombie comic rolling. Promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday man!

Anonymous said...

The effort you put into writing this diatribe COULD have resulted in a Mitch and Roland comic...I AM loyal damn it! Its still real to me!