October 24, 2007

Johann "Poppy Seed" Bach

As I perused the Dollarama (Latin for poor), I spotted a music CD titled "Bach and Bagels". I'll let you think about that for a while.

I don't know why bagels are involved. There was even a bagel coated in cream cheese on the cover. When I flipped it over and read the track listing all I could find was musical pieces composed by Bach. None of them seemed to have anything to do with bagels.

Did Bach enjoy bagels? Are the makers of this CD suggesting that I should eat bagels while listening to this music? Will the two complement one another? I have no idea.

Just another delightful discovery made at your local dollar-priced item distributor. I suggest you pick up "Bach and Bagels" and explore the mystery yourself. It would really go well with that cheese grater you picked up that will break the minute you rub anything more solid than a rotting banana against it.

2 comments:

Sam said...

If you listen close you can hear the logic whistling through the hole in the middle of a bagel.

Anonymous said...

You use your grater for bananas too? Awesome!