September 15, 2009

Robo Davy Jones' Lunar Locker

Well, this is it. I am less than two days from my departure from Korea, and before I know it I'll be drinking syrup straight from the tree.

It's been a hell of a ride, and I feel like another chapter of my life is beginning. I hope it's a chapter about me fighting robot pirates on the moon. I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of Long Bolt Silver and his mechanical crew sailing the Sea of Tranquility in their Jolly Rover plundering craters for coolant. There will be a goodly amount of pain delivered, I assure ye.

Anyway, this is just a quick post to let it be known that I will be dropping off the radar for a bit while I'm between Internet sources. Don't worry, though, I will continue to bring the funny and random goodness you crave as soon as I'm back online.

No comments: