January 14, 2010

Turnip Upside-Down Cake

And so we arrive in the glorious splendor of 2010. It seemed like such an unreachable distant date growing up, but here we are. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years celebration.

Of course the new year also marks the 3rd anniversary of Turnipism. That's right ... 3 whole years of this ... stuff. I hope you've found amusement and entertainment in the efforts I've put forth, and I promise to keep the hits coming.Since we're now in 2010 we can soon expect to see all the fancy ass technological advancements that were foretold in Back to the Future Part II. If I don't see some progress on flying cars, self-lacing shoes, and motherflipping hover-boards, I'm going to be super pissed. You've got 5 years, Earth, let's see some self-drying jackets that speak in shitty robotic voices.

1 comment:

cole d'arc said...

three fucking years that i'll never get back. you monster.