February 14, 2010

Kodiak Moment

Another Valentine's Day already? That's crazy. Just moments ago it was New Years. I guess I should try updating this blog more than once a month.

In any case, I spent this Valentine's Day the same way I do every year: by watching the Winter Olympics, the Daytona 500, and celebrating Lunar New Year. Same old, same old. Then maybe later I'll put on some romantic music, light the fireplace, chill some wine, and then ... if the mood is juuuuust right ... I'll get chased out of that couple's house and they wont press charges.

2 comments:

cole d'arc said...

they should combine those things into the 500 Lunar Valentine's Olympics. i'm not sure what that is, but we'll work out the details later. just make it happen.

Anonymous said...

I will completely support that event. Will I get to see Olympians racing their lovers on the moon?

Why not?