February 23, 2007

Mitch & Roland: #7 Mustard

This week I asked a class of students what their hobbies were. While most kids gave me the cloned answer about playing computer games, one girl stood out by letting me know her hobby was 'eating spaghetti'. That, my friends, is golden.

I don't know if this girl had a wide definition of what a hobby can be, or was simply very honest about her life passions. In either case, I was delighted by that answer. I think we all know at least one person who has that sort of hobby.

In an unrelated matter, the weekend is here, and so is another comic. If you find yourself lost and unable to follow the rich
storyline, fear not! Help is on the way!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

atta boy shane...first, take a shot at me and my gluttony by mentioning "knowing people who have hobbies like that"...and THEN end the comic with a grutuiious oral sex scene...you're sick dude