February 1, 2007

Vulgar Lout of the Month

What does it mean to be a terrible employee? How much does it take to be the best of the worst at ineptly handling your job? In this installment of Top Five, I chose to explore the top job ending moments.

What is a job ending moment? Well, it's the single recognizable thing you say or do that convinces your employer to fire you. I would hope that most people are fired after their meager work performance has been observed over an extended period. But a 'job-ender' is a wooden stake through the heart of your employment (If you're a werewolf, a silver bullet). I would suggest attempting any of these to destroy your source of income in one swift blow.

These cartoons are directly inspired by an actual person that I never met. I listened to many a story of him in disbelief, and over time developed a picture of him in my brain. Strangely, he was never fired for being one of the worst employees I've ever heard of, but ended up quiting. These cartoons are a tribute to that impossible lummox.





1 comment:

Sam said...

"Is there anyway I could be drunk for that?"

Nice.