June 1, 2007

Cut Off

Last night I finished reading a pretty interesting book by John D. Barrow called The Infinite Book. You heard me correctly. I finished it.

Talk about false advertising. I haven't been this upset since watching "The Neverending Story".

And speaking of that movie, I've gone out numerous times with friends and co-workers to the delightful Norae bangs (private karaoke rooms) here in Korea, and I've always been surprised at the selections of song they have or don't have. Like, I can barely find a decent Billy Joel number to sing, but I'll stumble across the title song from the movie "The Neverending Story" by one hit wonder Limahl.

What the hell?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy Joe's entire career was influenced by "The Neverending Story"...didn't you know that? Would you rather sing the originator of creative genius, or the more popular wannabe?