June 22, 2007

Mitch & Roland: #22 Meltdown

I must say, I'm glad it's the weekend. It was a busy week. Although I ranted about food and such in my previous blog entry, I have to mention a recent discovery I made at the grocery store. I was looking in the dairy section when I came across a new variety of process cheese slices called, get this, Choco-Cheese. Yes, that's right. It was chocolate cheese, a sickeningly shiny brown all in individual wrapped squares. I can't imagine any circumstance in which a person might want to eat that.



So while we ponder the place of Choco-Cheese in our world, and fret over how it came into being, please enjoy this single serving of comic.



2 comments:

Sam said...

I bet you could get diarrhea just by looking at "choco-cheese" for too long.

Anonymous said...

Choco cheese lit on fire = ice.....or a nucleur implosion