March 28, 2008

Birds of a Feather, Freeze Together

Man, I'm tired of this whole weather thing. Why can't it just pick something and go with it?

With my job I alternate between days off and days I work, and lately it seems like mother nature is out to get me. If I'm off for the day it's all freezing rain and icy wind. The next day when I'm stuck indoors working the sun is out and families are having picnics. Day after that, I'm stuck indoors because of a snow storm. I'm sick and tired of this.

I don't know if it's global warming, but weather is totally spasming. It's supposed to be spring and one day I'm watching a flock of geese fly one direction overhead, fighting the wind and honking miserably. Then a day later I see another flock heading the complete opposite direction. They obviously have no idea what the hell to do, and we're talking about the noble and wise Canadian Goose. I even saw a goose so fed up he dive bombed down a chimney into a roaring fireplace just to end his misery.

Okay, that didn't happen, but you could tell he was thinking it.

No comments: