February 23, 2009

Multitasking: The Long Lost Secret of the Aztecs

It certainly has been a while since I've posted. What on earth has been keeping me so busy? Oh right. My constant battle with orcs.

I have a few short comics and drawings I'm ready to post, yet currently I'm without a scanner to bring those worthless "paper" images into the kick ass realm of "digital". I don't even have a digital camera, which was my image stealing device of choice since the beginning of this blog. Oh well. I should have access to a scanner soon, so don't fret.

I really have to budget my time between writing, drawing, work, relationships, family, friends, leisure time, and battling orcs. And sometimes it's a tricky juggling act. On the weekend I witnessed a dude who had multitasking down to a science. When I was using a public washroom I noticed him at the urinal, doing his business, while brushing his teeth.

Cleanin' teeth, and going one-handed on the zipper and package. It's risky, and I think it paid off in the long run. I'm certain he saved himself almost 20-30 seconds, and I bet he got that promotion too. What an innovator. I think we should all aspire to that have that level of efficiency.

2 comments:

RyHoMagnifico said...

I once ate a sandwich while I caned a transient. Does that count?

Anonymous said...

If you saved time as a result, then yes.

Other great combinations:
folding laundry while talking on the phone, eating while jogging, and sleeping while taking a dump.