June 24, 2009

Another Coat of Paint

As you may notice, the site has changed a little bit. There's no real purpose behind it besides trying something new. Since the rest of the Internet changes and updates twice an hour, I figured I would too. I went with a simple clean look, but I'm open to suggestions.

Not to worry though, everything is still in its usual place and I will continue to supply as many jokes and drawings my free time will allow. Thanks again to anyone who has taken the time to read something here.

Rock rock on.

2 comments:

cole d'arc said...

i like the pretty colours. my blog is a black void that hurts your eyes and steals your soul.

Anonymous said...

Hey, the world needs variety. Sometimes you want to stare into the abyss, and other times you want to be struck in the face with a sack of Lucky Charms.