March 4, 2010

Bite-Sized Blogging in Bed

It's March, and you know what that means, right?

Right?

Uh, no. Well, you're close, but I don't have time to let you keep guessing. It's March and that means I've finally moved into my own apartment. It was a long ordeal, but I've finally made it. I've learned that the greatest part about having an apartment (besides being able to walk around naked at all hours), is that I can finally sleep on a bed again. After about 5 months of crashing on the couches of family and friends, I can finally stretch out my legs and not kick a lamp over. I can actually roll over now! Roll over! Without fear of falling through a glass coffee table!

Anyway, that whole "upgrade" has been occupying most of my time. While I haven't found much time for drawing and blogging, I've had time to write short snippets of random crap on Twitter. I'm sorry to say that I've joined that whole "fad". What does that make me now? A tweeter? A twit? A twat? A Cry-For-Helper? For those of you who are interested in following me you can do so here: http://twitter.com/Turnipism .

How awesome are my tweets? Well, it's like a live feed of my thoughts unfiltered. Sort of like this blog but in smaller, more enjoyable portions. It's like a candy funnel of happiness or a laser that shoots orgasms. Also, I use it to announce any new lists that come up on Five-o-rama. So if you want to stay up to date on all that goodness and more, check it out.

Or don't.

2 comments:

kingshearte said...

So where are you living now? Send me the details. And we should get together again soon... ish. Maybe in April.

cole d'arc said...

it makes you a tool

however, using it for good like plugging fiveorama makes it acceptable and also keeps me from having to dirty my own hands that way.