October 25, 2010

Monday Movie Challenge - Round VI

This week's movie challenge is something I'm going to call "Sketch Theatre". It's pretty simple. The four drawings below each represent a movie title. They aren't scenes from the films; instead it's all about showing the title through word play or a literal depiction.

I hope you enjoy, and I would certainly like to dish out more of these on future Mondays if it pleases those playing along.





Don't over think them too much, but if you're stumped, the solutions are a click away below. Don't peak right away, Jesus frowns upon it.




1) THE KING AND I

2) STRANGERS ON A TRAIN

3) BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN

4) A STAR IS BORN

9 comments:

Rusty The Homosexual Eskimo said...

Hamlet II
Dude Where's My Car
Eraser
and Jesus Christ Super Star

Shane said...

Sigh.

I'm tearing up your movie card right now.

cole d'arc said...

strangers on a train is in there

cole d'arc said...

and i guess the first one must be The King and I, which i never think of as a movie but yeah

cole d'arc said...

ohh! A Star is Born! i'm getting these

Shane said...

You're 3 for 3. Don't let me down.

cole d'arc said...

i don't know. that last one is flooring me. Cliff Smacker? Golf Club Plummet? Surprise Fall? i'm not seeing it.

Shane said...

All fine guesses. It may be time to look at the answers. I don't want to be responsible for someone going crazy.

cole d'arc said...

i see. even though you included the sound effect, indicating breaking, i guess i was just focused on the fact that the person was falling OFF the mountain. couldn't get past it.