April 4, 2011

Monday Movie Challenge - Round VII

It's been a while since I posted one of these. Apologies.

So this one is pretty straightforward and I call it "Hollywood Signs". You must figure out the title of a movie through a series of simple images. Sometimes the color red will help to emphasize some part of the picture. There really not too much to explain. You'll figure it out.

Also, I'm working on some more "Sketch Theatre" movie challenges for some upcoming Mondays. Those have turned out to be my favorite.

Anyway, see if you can solve each row to discover the 4 movies.







1) GHOSTBUSTERS

2) TITANIC

3) MOULIN ROUGE

4) HAPPY GILMORE

3 comments:

Steve... You Know said...

1 - Speed
2 - Ghost Dad
3 - Honey I Shrunk The Kids
4 - A Fish Called Wanda

Will said...

1. Ghostbusters
2. Ties: Uncut
3. Moolawn Rouge
4. What's Smiling at Gilbert Grape?

Shane said...

Will, 50% is not so bad. It's not so good either, but I forgive you.