October 5, 2008

Hail to the Five

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Though I am on the far side of it. Just been busy getting situated in Koreaville.

Sadly, as of right now, I'm without proper means of scanning or capturing images that I've drawn, so that aspect of the blog will be on a temporary hold. You can still expect the occasional rant, because anger makes the world go 'round.

For now I'd like to let you know about another blog I've been working on, which I intend to direct most of my attention for now. It's Five-o-rama. As many of you would know, I have a love of lists, and Five-o-rama is my way of corralling them all in one place. Basically it's a series of top five lists on a variety of topics.

Give it look if you have a chance, and be sure to drop me a comment, or any suggestions you might have for future lists. Peace!

No comments: