July 9, 2009

Fun with Electricity in Waterworld

My word it is raining a lot these days. It's like hurricane-level rainfall. I was walking to work today and got drenched. And I had an umbrella! It was like the rain was trying to shoot up my nose or blind me.

Anyway, it's not all bad because I've recently purchased a wondrous invention: An electric flyswatter. If for some reason you can't guess what it is, it's a tennis racket crossed with an electric chair. Practical, fun, and so simple a well grounded baby could use it.

I used to get pissed off when mosquitoes harassed me in my apartment, but now I leave windows open and heaps of rotting fruit lying about just to increase the chances of an "encounter". I can't believe I spent so many years using messy flyswatters like a barbarian. Now I can destroy insect life with the power of SCIENCE! The way God intended.

2 comments:

cole d'arc said...

god totally loves science. when will crazy religious people come to accept this?

Anonymous said...

They'll finally learn when God rides down to earth on a spaceship covered in Tesla coils.