June 18, 2011

The Green Challenge: Second Update

Progress: 432 hours without meat.
Status: Tofurious?

Well, I've already made it more than halfway through this month and I think things are going well. I had a few moments of desperate hunger where I came close to buying a hamburger, but I've stayed strong.

I've found myself being more irritable and easily angered this month. It's like I'm losing my patience and becoming pissed off with almost any slight inconvenience. I don't know if it has any connection to this challenge, but look at all the aggressive vegetarians throughout history: Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Gandhi, Paul McCartney, Ellen DeGeneres, the list goes on!

The other night I had a dream where a giant slab of tofu was rampaging through the streets destroying everything in its path. Buildings were torn asunder and the air was filled with the screams of thousands as beams of fire erupted from its lifeless eyes.

I'm just joking of course. I haven't slept in two weeks.

No comments: