June 13, 2011

Monday Movie Challenge - Round VIII

Today I present a simple game I call "Vowel Movement". It's quite simple. I've taken all the vowels out of some movie titles and moved all the words together in one clump. For example, "Pulp Fiction" would be shown as "PLPFCTN". Can you figure you what they all are? All the titles have two words or more.

Good luck. And if you feel you can stump me, post a challenge in the comments.

1) DLMFRMRDR

2) CNSLVN

3) CHLRDNFMN

4) THSLND

5) LDSCHL

6) NMYTTHGTS

7) SPHSCHC

8) THLPHNTMN

9) NTHHTFTHNGHT

10) THJNGLBK

11) GNWTHTHWND

12) DCKSP

13) NMLHS

14) RDSNJ

15) CG


For those of you desperate for answers, click below.



1) Dial M for Murder
2) Ocean's Eleven
3) Children of Men
4) The Island
5) Old School
6) Enemy at the Gates
7) Sophie's Choice
8) The Elephant Man
9) In the Heat of the Night
10) The Jungle Book
11) Gone With The Wind
12) Duck Soup
13) Animal House
14) Red Sonja
15) Ice Age

4 comments:

WCS said...

Man. I consider myself defeated.

1 Dial M For Murder
2
3 Children of Men
4
5 Old School
6 In My Thoughts
7
8
9 In The Heat of the Night
10 The Jungle Book
11 Gone With The Wind
12 Duck Soup
13
14
15

And several of my own for you: (though these are all single word movies)
1) CB
2) LR
3) T
4) BB
5) M

Shane said...

WCS, the ones you got are right with the exception of #6. I've posted a link to the answers if you're interested.

As for your return challenge.
1) Cube
2) ???
3) ET
4) Babe
5) M (Could it be the 1931 Fritz Lang film? That would be sneaky)

WCS said...

Ice Age is killer. Damn.
My number 2 was Laura, and number 3 I was thinking of It, but ET works too.
And yes, the finale was M.

Shane said...

Sweet. I think I accomplished at least a passing grade.

One word titles are hard. I mean, think of how long it would take to guess "A.I."