September 6, 2010

Monday Movie Challenge - Round III

This week I'm presenting you all with a variation of a game from one of my favorite podcasts, "Doug Loves Movies". On the show Doug and his guests try to string together movie titles with connecting words into one long chain. For this movie challenge I'll be giving you a chain of three movies and the trick is to guess the center title. I call it "Movie in the Middle".

For example, the answer to the clue The Great (~~~) Confidential would be Escape from LA because it gives you The Great Escape and LA Confidential. I think it's pretty straightforward. Good luck!

  1. Cop (~~~) Boys
  2. Vanilla (~~~) Never Dies
  3. Red (~~~) and Souls.
  4. City of (~~~) of Dreams
  5. Thirteen (~~~) Attacks
  6. Snake (~~~)ter Island
  7. A. (~~~) Kids
  8. Face (~~~) Cowboys
  9. View from the (~~~) Window
  10. Ham (~~~) side (~~~) Wall

1 comment:

RyHoMagnifico said...

I totally forgot to do these last week! I thank you, Shane, for helping me kill some time between classes today.

I think have all of these, so I'm interested to see the answer list. This one was easily the most challenging, but I had a lot of fun figuring them out.