September 13, 2010

Monday Movie Challenge - Round IV

There's been no feedback for "Movie in the Middle", so I'm assuming that everyone was utterly stumped last week and I will save the answers for the next round.

Today for the Monday Movie Challenge, I offer a more creative challenge that I think everyone can get on board with and enjoy. This game, which we will call "Shitty Movie", is another game I heard about while listening to random podcasts and may be my new favorite thing.

How does it work? Well all you have to do is think of a real existing movie title that sounds hilarious if we imagine the movie is about someone taking a huge shit. That's it. Gone with the Wind is a classic, but if we envision that the film is about someone on the can, it's suddenly funny. It's all about finding the right movie title.

Below I offer up some of my favorite titles that I've heard or discovered myself. I expect everyone that reads this to participate in the comments. Bring on the funny, people!

The Longest Yard
The Green Mile
Kicking and Screaming
Push
Bend it Like Beckham
Backdraft
Rear Window
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Black Beauty
Seven Pounds
Naked Lunch
Five Easy Pieces
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
There Will Be Blood
Operation Dumbo Drop

So c'mon, everybody. Make me proud.

5 comments:

RyHoMagnifico said...

Here's a few:

Smokey and the Bandit
Any Which Way But Loose
Inside Moves
The Nude Bomb

and my personal favourite:

Raging Bull

Shane said...

Those are all great. I especially enjoyed "Any which way but Loose".

Some others that me and some coworkers discovered:

Sideways
Dirty Harry
Grease

cole d'arc said...

i guess it's never been made into a movie but i just kept thinking

Atlas Shrugged

Historical Rendition said...

The Smell Of Success
The Inside Man
Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Resident Evil
Boys Don't Cry
Sin City
Tears Of The Sun
Fast Cheap And Out Of Control
National Treasure
From Hell
In The Bedroom
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
That Darn Cat
Before Night Falls
Holes
Iron Will
Operation Dumbo Drop
Anaconda
Badlands
Thinner
One, Two, Three
The Awful Truth
The Big Red One
The Opposite Of Sex
Risky Business
The Sting

Will said...

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Rock
Downfall