January 3, 2007

Terrible Super Heroes: #1-6

We've all seen enough superheroes with their amazing abilities and astounding achievements (alliteration, booyah!). But haven't we had enough? What about the other poor souls who were given strange and sudden gifts, but could never live up to the supermen, batmen, and - dare I say it - ....aquamen?

As I did long ago during my days at Kings College, I shall share some of the lesser known and essentially awful super heroes in this first volume of many:




Well, there you have it. You can expect more in the future.










3 comments:

Sam said...

The goggles sold me on Gravy Boat Man...

Anonymous said...

Gravy Boat man is definetely not one that belongs...he is a REAL superhero that can do some damage

Anonymous said...

You're right. Gravy is hazardous, and anyone who has too eagerly handled piping hot quantities of it would know.