August 6, 2007

Introducing Dr. Knowz-it

As of this week the lone panel comics are no more. I've retired them. I've taken them out back behind the shed and done away with them. Why? Meh, I was bored with it. But if you ever want to relive those weird memories they will live on forever in the blog archive. Time to move onto new and better things. From today I present to you Dr. Knowz-it, a weekly educational comic strip.

Hopefully it will help you live a better life and make you look at the world a little differently. This weeks subject: Oranges.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Well, I am against his Bart killing policy, but I'm FOR his Selma killing policy..."
-Homer

To quote the great yellow faced philosopher, I am intrigued and entertained by this Dr KnowZ-It, but I am sick to my stomach with the demise of the lone panel comic, they were so Far Side-esque! Hmm, this feeling is like having an orgasm while puking...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to inflict that upon you. Blowing chunks and a wad are no happy mix.

Lone Panel might return in the future every now and then, but it wont be returning as a permanant fixture on the site.