August 17, 2007

Mitch & Roland: #28 Pet

Wow, another busy week. My days in Korea are rapidly flying by and I'll be back in Maple Country in about two weeks. I can't believe it. I've been living in Seoul for 25 months. But I've grown homesick, and the time has come to head homeward.

On Wednesday (which was Korea's independence day) I went to a Black Eyed Peas concert. I won tickets through a cross promotion with a restaurant. Hooray! Okay, well I'm not a huge fan, but the price was right, so I went and checked out the madness as thousands of Koreans scrambling to get a look at Fergie. I got to hear things like "Where is the love?" - my favorite Peas song - and even "London Bridge", which I don't think is technically a song.

Anyhow, since my departure is fast approaching I've been busy with preparations and haven't been able to devote much time to blogging. Having said that, here's a comic to distract you. Hey! Look over there!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to finance a live action Mitch and Roland epic movie?