August 24, 2007

Mitch & Roland: #29 Fear

This is it, my final week in Korea. The days are flying by at mach speed now, and by next Saturday I'll be on a grueling 76 hour flight back to maritimes. Ugh, not looking forward to that. A flight that long is truly a trial of human endurance. For me there is usually no sleep, no rest, and no happiness. Just zoning in and out as waves of stress crash up against me, my lower body becoming numb from immobility, and the constant roar of the engines and constant flow of crappy meals and snacks to keep me awake.

Last October I made the trip home for a brief visit and I think I'm up to the challenge yet again. I think my body has healed. Still, I can't help but be afraid.

Speaking of being afraid:



3 comments:

Sam said...

76 hours!? How is that even possible?

Also, that comic is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

76 hours isn't the actual time, it's just what it feels like. It's like a windchill, but for time.

Anonymous said...

1) "Its like a windchill, but for time"
-HILARIOUS

2)"Oh Sweet Godly Frig"
-friggin' HILARIOUS